LA Resources

LA Resources
TPT LANGUAGE ARTS RESOURCES

Free

Free
TPT FREE RESOURCES

Digital

Digital
TPT DIGITAL RESOURCES

Infographic Syllabus

I love handing out an eye-catching and engaging syllabus at the start of the school year. I think it sets the tone for my class by letting my students know exactly what is expected from them and what they can expect from me. I am obsessed with infographics at the moment, so obsessed that I decided to make my new syllabus into an infographic style handout.




Isn't the layout of this syllabus awesome?! I created this little beauty using PowerPoint, generic clip art and shapes, and a funky little collection of fonts (DJB This Is My LifeDosis, and Carnival Normal).

If you want to snag your own EDITABLE copy of this syllabus, just head over to my Teachers Pay Teachers store and download it. The PowerPoint won't include the fonts I used, just Arial, but that way you can customize the fonts to fit your style.

Enjoy this fabulous find my friends.

Happy teaching,
Tori


No comments